It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I don't think Bellingham is the one for us!

If he can't put his stamp down on a Chelsea side that is 10th in the league.. how's he supposed the dominate the PL?

If I were Txiki:

FDJ (for Bernardo & Ferran's money owed)
Kovacic from Chelsea (to replace Gundo)
Lavia buyback from Southampton (to replace Philips)

leaves the massive warchest for a left back and winger.
Luckily for everyone you aren't Txiki though. Txiki and Pep will do what they think best. Highly probable they will be right. If we do or don't want Bellingham the decision will have been made months ago even years, not based on watching him a couple of times on the telly.

Luckily for everyone you aren't Txiki though. Txiki and Pep will do what they think best. Highly probable they will be right. If we do or don't want Bellingham the decision will have been made months ago even years, not based on watching him a couple of times on the telly.

If Bluemoon dictate our transfer policy, we will never sign anyone because apparently they aren't good enough for us after couple of games.

I don't think Bellingham is the one for us!

If he can't put his stamp down on a Chelsea side that is 10th in the league.. how's he supposed the dominate the PL?

If I were Txiki:

FDJ (for Bernardo & Ferran's money owed)
Kovacic from Chelsea (to replace Gundo)
Lavia buyback from Southampton (to replace Philips)

leaves the massive warchest for a left back and winger.
None of our players need to put an individual stamp on a game - some do - but they always have good players around them who can also play a mighty tune! He should thrive, grow and become the player the RDAHMeedya thought he was when he was 11, 15, 17, 18, 19 -how old is he now?

Thought chilwell was amazing last night, I’ve always rated him and obviously his injury record isn’t great but if we can bring him in he would be a breath for f fresh air at left back for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.