It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I know we dont tend to, i just think theres a few too many signs that hes the one we want. This link is going back to december time so its not really new. I think with gvardiol being a left sided cb is what pep likes and wants as his left sided cb is leaving. He can also cover left back. Hes 21 so young. I think if laporte goes there is a need to replace. Stones as good as he is is made of biscuits and cant be fully relied up on for a seaon. Ake also has injury issues at points. So it would leave us really short again and i think with pep experimenting with the 3 at the back thing he probably wants 5.
RB Leipzig have said he is staying put or have not showed any signs they are ready to cash in just yet. They aren't easily swayed by money (not suprised by who they are backed by).

I don't think Bellingham is the one for us!

If he can't put his stamp down on a Chelsea side that is 10th in the league.. how's he supposed the dominate the PL?

If I were Txiki:

FDJ (for Bernardo & Ferran's money owed)
Kovacic from Chelsea (to replace Gundo)
Lavia buyback from Southampton (to replace Philips)

leaves the massive warchest for a left back and winger.

If he can't put his stamp down on a Chelsea side that is 10th in the league.. how's he supposed the dominate the PL?

If I were Txiki:

Here we go again, whenever potential player lost in the game then immediately overreaction the player in question is not good enough for us.

I don’t think we’re building a way of playing that needs traditional left backs. I assume that’s what people mean when they say a ‘proper’ full back. I think the links to a shit tonne of pivots that would expect to start most games, when we already have Rodri, means that we’re playing 3-2-5 next season with zero fullbacks and two actual midfielders as the pivots. A move away from inverted fullbacks. Rico to provide the inverted option if we fancy it for the odd game. In my opinion, we buy Gvardiol and no ‘proper’ full backs this summer.

LCB: Gvardiol & Ake
CB: Dias & Akanji
RCB: Stones & Walker
A shit tone of pivots ? Like who

If I were Txiki:

Made me laugh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.