It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Rodrygo would still go ahead on right and Ancelotti probably would move Valverde up/down like he usually does too.

I mean if they want to pay up, sure, but then again City need another winger.

Mahrez would get a lot of game time in Madrid. Playing for them, he’d have a field day against some of the dross in that league.

He’s earned his stripes here. We need to improve on him sooner or later. Madrid would be perfect for him.

Mahrez would get a lot of game time in Madrid. Playing for them, he’d have a field day against some of the dross in that league.

He’s earned his stripes here. We need to improve on him sooner or later. Madrid would be perfect for him.
The question is, as it is before even selling a winger, which players does City have as options for those attacking spots. They are already "looking" and Mahrez leaving would warrant signing two. It's a bit of a pickle

Madrid will have Vinicius and Rodrygo and Brahim Diaz for wide positions and Valverde can play there that for me is not enough. So maybe there is something in their intrest in Mahrez .

Mahrez would be starting in their first eleven if he would go there.

I can see why they would be interested in Mahrez, he has experience quality player also he would not be expensive and if they came for Mahrez he would want to go there.

Last edited:
Well ... After the treble, I am not overly concerned or care about the transfer. I can only hope our management doesn't feel the way I do ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.