It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Depends if there are any available top class midfielders who fit our profile. We know we have the money...but there are only a finite amount of top class midfielders. That's why i think it was a big blow to lose out on Bellingham.
There's one right where they are currently shopping :)

If Bernardo goes with Gundo having already gone I don’t believe we will have enough to be fine. We will need another world class midfielder.
I think Mahrez will go as well. Apparently, he wants a new deal with us. He is not getting one, so I reckon he might sign with the Saudi club for silly money. In which case, we definitely need a RW or two because as you said, Bernardo might be on his way as well...

edit: Apparently, we don't want to sell Riyad, but the question is, what does he want?

I think Mahrez will go as well. Apparently, he wants a new deal with us. He is not getting one, so I reckon he might sign with the Saudi club for silly money. In which case, we definitely need a RW or two because as you said, Bernardo might be on his way as well...

edit: Apparently, we don't want to sell Riyad, but the question is, what does he want?

I don’t think he goes either - doubt his missus will even contemplate giving up the Housewives of Cheshire WAG life for living somewhere like Saudi - but that ‘source’ is one of the very worst out there

Part of me hope may Phillips stays and see if that transfer works. His passing is great and if he clicks could be great for us.

But I don’t want that to effect any Rice transfer. Who ever is coming in is a Gundo replacement and should matter is Phillips stays or not. I hope the club just bid more if they can’t use Phillips like maybe originally thought.
Gundogan's replacement is Kovacic. I don't know why everyone is pretending that's not the case. It's clear the brass knew Gundo would leave hence why Kovacic was probably targeted early.

Dude damn near plays every position Gundogan does. A slightly different style, but same makeup. Press resistant, good vision and cohesion player. Perhaps he might even develop a late season goal scoring form like Gundo. Who knows

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.