It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

FDJ just only turned 26 was sure he was older. Would be a dream signing but I doubt he want's to leave Barcelona.

We need someone else to increase the supply lines to Haaland and King Julian.

I'd love Kane in the ten, that would be the biggest piss take in football history.

More likely to need a rapid winger on the right with the way we will set up at the back.
I’d like to see us get Arda Guler

FDJ ist just a btec version of ilkay/kroos/modric/bernardo...even Mac Allister/Kovacic/Kimmich are better...his wages would destroy team chemistry/hierarchy...hard pass

FDJ just only turned 26 was sure he was older. Would be a dream signing but I doubt he want's to leave Barcelona.
Reckon if we show proper interest… he might be convinced to join the best team in the world! I reckon we could sell him on that ‘project’!! Come on Txiki, make it happen!

I love Bernardo, but a player agitating to leave vs one stubborn to stay! This has to be considered. You can’t just say Bernardo is better than DeJong
Well, he's not only superior as a player but City have a 80m price-tag on him, so that's also a hinder... 120m is the estimated value of Cancelo and Bernardo. That's wasted if you swap it for De jong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.