It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

RashSpiffyArcticduck-max-1mb.gif
Agreed .

A phenomenal footballer who dragged us through the early years.

A giant for the big occasion who was never in awe of any other player.

It's a great shame that his peak didn't last longer and that he was so grossly underestimated by a biased,envious media.

Probably the most influential player of his era.

But for his unnecessary shenanigans he'd have had his statue in gold.

Would be my dream!!!

If the lad was even remotely open to leaving Barcelona, I'm sure we'd have a decent shot.

Cancelo, Laporte and £20m might even have Barca thinking twice.
I agree mate, 100%! And surely he is available, seeing as he was being touted to the rags last summer. I think he’s on high wages, but if we show proper interest and like you say, Cancelo + Laporte etc! Would love that to happen.

The only issue with De Jong is how much Barcelona are going to ask on top of his current salary. I don't see us signing 2 £100m players in one transfer window (although that could change on how much Gvardiol will eventually cost)

Bernardo alone is more worth than FDJ, why include Cancelo?
I love Bernardo, but a player agitating to leave vs one stubborn to stay! This has to be considered. You can’t just say Bernardo is better than DeJong

I agree mate, 100%! And surely he is available, seeing as he was being touted to the rags last summer. I think he’s on high wages, but if we show proper interest and like you say, Cancelo + Laporte etc! Would love that to happen.

High wages offset by the removal of Cancelo, Laporte and Gundo's...

If we could sell Mahrez instead and keep Bernie and sign FDJ, I think we would probably win it all again.

It's not fucking difficult City, pull your fingers out!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.