It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Problem with that is Bellingham said yes to club. All depends on playing time and maybe closeness to home for rice to consider

Arsenal ain't Real Madrid. I think the dynamics are slightly different IMO.

We have come to the party late on Rice and have clearly tried to establish a yes or no in the space of a few days.

City were always wary of Bellingham and how it could end up with Madrid.

Rice has had just Arsenal as an option.

Bellingham could easily have chosen to move back to England, I just see the Rice stuff as wishful thinking from Arsenal fans and a London-centric media he needs to remain close to his extended family.

City never get in to a public bidding war unless they have a very good idea we are already going to be successful.

I'm sure Arsenal will be trying to speak to Rice and his agent today to ask what the fuck is going on.

He’s agreed to go somewhere imho, not necessarily WHU.
That’s my take anyway, based on TH’s recent posts from people

We have come to the party late on Rice and have clearly tried to establish a yes or no in the space of a few days.

Bellingham could easily have chosen to move back to England, I just see the Rice stuff as wishful thinking from Arsenal fans and a London-centric media he needs to remain close to his extended family.

City never get in to a public bidding war unless they have a very good idea we are already going to be successful.

I'm sure Arsenal will be trying to speak to Rice and his agent today to ask what the fuck is going on.
I’m guessing Phillips has agreed to leave otherwise we wouldn’t have bid

Its not like arsenal have been flirting with other midfield players have they? Seems to me they were trying to get rice to push west ham to selling him on the cheap. Backfired

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.