It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

we don’t seem to be linked with any wide players to replace Bernardo still, would you take Foden out wide for another season or 2 but bring in DeJong to play centrally as long as Phillips leaves

Arsenal might go desperate and at least window dress it to £100m, just so they can try to convince their latte mob that it was City's financial power that trumped their ambition.

The actual truth is they probably know they have lost out now and it's about saving face.

It works for Arsenal and West Ham, squeezing another £10m out somewhere.

We probably don't care, either way!

Our bid means Rice is wanting to come to us.

Why chance paying an extra £10m until you have to?

Arsenal next bid will be their last one.

City are just better at this.

true i guess, if arse bid again though, i assume we are happy to go higher still yet? It seems Pep really wants Rice and after the season we had last season i just dont see the club not delivering him?

Arsenal might go desperate and at least window dress it to £100m, just so they can try to convince their latte mob that it was City's financial power that trumped their ambition.

The actual truth is they probably know they have lost out now and it's about saving face.

It works for Arsenal and West Ham, squeezing another £10m out somewhere.

We probably don't care, either way!

Our bid means Rice is wanting to come to us.
Nothing wrong with Latte pal

iu

So Gvardiol, Kovacic and Rice are our 3 targets. Anyone else will depend on Bernardo/Mahrez/Walker leaving.

Exciting names, perhaps the only downside is that Kovacic and Rice won't add many goals/creativity from midfield. Unless they develop that with us. We are going to have to rely on the same names to score and create the goals next season.

So Gvardiol, Kovacic and Rice are our 3 targets. Anyone else will depend on Bernardo/Mahrez/Walker leaving.

Exciting names, perhaps the only downside is that Kovacic and Rice won't add many goals from midfield. Unless they develop that with us. We are going to have to rely on the same names to score the goals next season.
Still having hopes for an exciting winger

Exciting names, perhaps the only downside is that Kovacic and Rice won't add many goals/creativity from midfield. Unless they develop that with us. We are going to have to rely on the same names to score and create the goals next season.
I'm sure we will be on the right side of 100 plus goals again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.