It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Correct, you should just be on Bluemoon furiously hitting F5 which is blessed with folk with absolutely no knowledge of this transfer whatsoever.
Just call me Jimmy Tabs - I dart between and F5.

PS. My name's not Jimmy, but Geoffrey Tabs sounds a bit meh.

It's out of Rice's hands, he wants Arsenal and always has, personal terms have been agreed and everything but it's now down to the clubs to agree a fee.

I'll be amazed if he ends up at City.
If that’s true I really hope we don’t get him. Only want players who really want to be here e.g Kovacic.

Arteta getting seriously backed they've bids in for 3 players worth 200m already lol

Nobody will mention how much they've spent to get back at the top.
Pressure on him next season will be unreal. Given that other clubs will be stronger as well as going to be an interesting season.

Rodri has more technical ability than Rice in the final third.

Rice is an animal when it comes to getting his tackles in.

It's a close call on technical ability, I think Rice would surprise a lot of people with how good his technique is. But in terms of the box to box player, I see Rice as being the more likely to develop into that player with his pace and dribbling ability. He's not got the ability (yet) to dictate a game and run it in the metronomic style of Rodri.

When Stones stepped into the middle from CB he was often the more adventurous too, showing some brilliant skill to take people on and get around them. Rodri lets the ball do the talking and just passes and moves...although we've seen how good he can strike a ball!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.