It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If rice only wants arsenal he just rejects any move to city even if fee is agreed he doesn't have to move anywhere he doesn't want to.

It may well be prefers Arsenal,but would also jump at the chance of coming to us.
The final destination will depend on who coughs up the deal West Ham are happy with.

@Danamy doesnt bullshit,he will have heard genuine info.

If you don’t want to watch all of the tactical thoughts and just see the 4 players he recommends just go to 15.00

Wirtz

Eze

Coman

Raphinia

Not sure about that last one myself

Last edited:
It may well be prefers Arsenal,but would also jump at the chance of coming to us.
The final destination will depend on who coughs up the deal West Ham are happy with.

@Danamy doesnt bullshit,he will have heard genuine info.
I'm not saying he is and I know he is 1 of the better itk on here but as I was saying if I only wanted arsenal I would make it clear to both West ham and City that is my only choice no matter who bids the most.

Phillips won't be used it just be straight cash if we get him
Yeah, the club wouldn’t do that to a player, it just complicates the negotiations, if said player intimated he wanted to leave then of course they’d facilitate it, but KP has come out & said he wants to stay & fight for his place, nothing to stop the ammers putting a bid in when they’ve sold Rice and us excepting it, which is a far more civil way of doing things

Alternatives to Rice (More Gundo) : De Jong, Barella, Bennacer, Llorente, Gravenberch.

The market is very dry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.