It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

"focus on outgoings" I am sorry is there one person multitasking this in the club? Why can't we focus on both?

£105m Approx is a joke surely tho. I know he’s worth it but for a player his age and someone who’s been begging for a move I’d be so shocked if the club, who have promised him if a reasonable Fee is made he can go, demanded 80m+ let alone 105m
City can say they want 100M so someone then can offer 80M and they can maybe be happy with that.But if City say price is 80M they will not get that.Everyone will try to lower asking price.
I wish Bernardo sign new deal and is happy to stay.

Yeah those jack tweets are outrageous. It’s been mentioned before, and Tolmie mentioned it today - but it should not be understated how hard it would be to run back anything next season given how mentally and physically exhausting this season was. We have a few players on the opposite end of their prime. and I’m not pep, but I would imagine it’s insanely difficult to get players to buy in mentally year after year. A refresh is needed from a mental standpoint as much as any. Now they’re stuck in a holding pattern until sales are done? Outrageous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.