It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Lol, I love seeing replies to people I've got on ignore because it just reinforces my reasoning for putting them on ignore in the first place. And I don't have to waste time checking what nonsense they're posting this time :)
Lol I don’t blame you for having me in ignore pal but I am surprised you think my reply was nonsense (just on this one occasion!)

Last edited:
8 likes ......'Kinell.
There is something in this though. Others are strengthening and whilst the point about KDB is wrong - he was amazing in the high intensity games, he had been overplayed in recent years not least by twatty Martinez. So the issue with KDB is to manage his game time. In recent seasons when he has been out both Bernadfo and Gundo have stepped up but now both might be gone by next season.
With others strengthening, allied to the fact we will most likely have a drop off which is inevitable, then the title race could in theory be quite congested.

He sort of is though. We still don’t have a left back. We have one senior right back. We have limited options out wide. We have just lost our captain.

Our bench is topped up with players Pep does not trust to play meaningful minutes - 1 of those players being a £40m signing. KDB is now 32 and cannot play 90 mins in a game of any intensity.

In addition, we laugh at Arsenal bottling the league, but had they not dropped stupid points, the sales of Jesus and Zinchenko would have looked horrific. We won the league despite spending just a couple of weeks at the top. There’s not a chance in the world we planned for that.

Every team around us is significantly strengthening this summer and they are doing it quickly so the gap is likely going to close. Waiting on outgoings is so risky and a bit baffling after we have publicly tried to sign Bellingham and Rice for fees in excess of £100m. So on one hand, our need in midfield is so great that we need to spend £100m, yet on the other, we can also get by without doing anything? It makes as little sense as the Kane fiasco did two years ago. Some people will point out that that turned out OK, which it did, but for me it’s closer to fortune than it is to good planning. And fortune doesn’t last forever.
Absolutely complete and utter garbage

The amount of negativity that we constanly see on this forum and other social media from our own support is mind boggling. I know many of us were infected with Cityitis back in the day but there was a cure and it's called Mansour.
I really can't get my head around it, to be honest. Try being a Spurs fan. You'd have reason to moan then!

He sort of is though. We still don’t have a left back. We have one senior right back. We have limited options out wide. We have just lost our captain.

Our bench is topped up with players Pep does not trust to play meaningful minutes - 1 of those players being a £40m signing. KDB is now 32 and cannot play 90 mins in a game of any intensity.

In addition, we laugh at Arsenal bottling the league, but had they not dropped stupid points, the sales of Jesus and Zinchenko would have looked horrific. We won the league despite spending just a couple of weeks at the top. There’s not a chance in the world we planned for that.

Every team around us is significantly strengthening this summer and they are doing it quickly so the gap is likely going to close. Waiting on outgoings is so risky and a bit baffling after we have publicly tried to sign Bellingham and Rice for fees in excess of £100m. So on one hand, our need in midfield is so great that we need to spend £100m, yet on the other, we can also get by without doing anything? It makes as little sense as the Kane fiasco did two years ago. Some people will point out that that turned out OK, which it did, but for me it’s closer to fortune than it is to good planning. And fortune doesn’t last forever.
Beggars belief. Yep, our planning is shit & we’ve been lucky to win 3 PLs the treble etc etc.
are you by any chance a pundit on Talkshite?

If we take the often given advice on here 'give your head a wobble' it's going to look like bobble head global headquarters

We pay our price for players regardless how much we want them. We bid to our limit and walk away when it is reached, common knowledge and our fans are still flapping when it happens

Not too bothered about Rice, there is a player in there as we want him but I don't see a 100m player, watching him for wet spam and England he wasn't 60m better than Phillips

If we can bring in gardivol I'll be pretty happy with him and Kovacic. If others leave then I'm sure it will be addressed

Anyone thinking pogba needs help, plain and simple

Biggest signing this summer would be Bernardos signature on a new contract, I can dream

Did the transfer window unexpectedly close yesterday? Last time I looked it wasn’t even properly open for another 2 days. Plus everything else in your post is dogshit too

Da fuck is this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.