It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Maybe so yet I can recall off the top of my head multiple good performances of his versus City and not a single one of Kovacic with far more talent around him at Chelsea.
Fair comment, but Maddison is a player far more likely to be noticed than Kovacic. Kovacic goes about his work, with minimal fuss, similar to Rodri. Plus I feel he’s been boxed at Chelsea as a defensive player, with little licence to get forward. It could be different with us - I’m just excited to see how he fits in and I think he’ll get plenty of game time.

I refuse to click into it, let alone comment, but why the Christ is the Paul Pogba topic near the top of our transfer forum?
I think it was Aluko saying on TS that the only reason City were in for Rice was to create a smokescreen whilst we snuck in with a 100 mil under-the-radar bid for the Pog-meister. #astute

Just because he played for them doesn’t make him pony, didn’t pep want him last season ? Are you telling me rice is better than Pogba ? Not saying we will get him as I think he will be on the gravy train to Saudi, just think he could be an option. Nani no thanks, he was OK 15 years ago.

Why did Pep want Bellingham then Rice then?

Did he tell you that personally

I am very busy so I will make this quick since majority here are throwing a tantrum. regarding our needs we are already stacked and all our needs are met if you stop being emotional and use common sense.

people here are going on about why we are not chasing any midfielder after we chased Rice. anyone with any common sense will know that Rice was meant to be a upgrade on Philips. now that there is no other high quality attainable DM like Rice on the market and also since Philips is staying, we have no need to bring another midfielder unless someone else leaves.

Walker/stones/rico/akanji/ "Rodri" for right defense :: stones/akanji/diaz/ "Rodri" for center defense :: ake/Gvardiol/akanji/ "Rodri" for left defense. This is the defense covered.

Rico/ Rodri/ Stones/ Philips / Kovacic / Bernardo / "gomez" / "perrone" for 2 defensive midfield position and it is covered.

KDB/ Foden / Kovacic / Alvarez / Bernardo / Grealish/ "perrone" / "macatee" / "gomez" for 2 attacking midfield position and it is covered.

Bernardo / mahrez / foden /"KDB" / "gomez" / "macatee" for left wing :: Grealish / foden / Alvarez / " KDB" / "gomez" for right wing position and it is covered.

Haaland/ Alvarez / "KDB" / "Foden" for striker position and it is covered.

Note: Those is "xyz" brackets are emergency solutions in case of mass injury.

Another top class midfielder is a taking the piss signing unless someone in midfield moves. I can see us bringing a top prospect like Gabri Veiga as a luxury signing with an eye to the future but it is not a absolute necessity. Not mention next season I can very well see Foden, Alvarez, Rico and even Gomez get double the minutes as last season and become a mainstay in our stating lineup to help transition into the future of our team.

As you can see form the above all our needs are absolutely covered for next season unless outgoings. So anyone crying here I suggest you get this into the thick brain of yours and if necessary the mods pin this comment as a note in every page of this thread.
Never seen anyone prefix a post, with ‘I am very busy’… and then ‘I’ll make this quick’, before posting one of the longest posts ever posted. Kudos on that, I’m sorry we interrupted your busy schedule.

Anyone who may have a different opinion is thick and also, you have the temerity to think your post deserves pinning for all to see, on every page?!. Quite possibly the most self entitled post I’ve ever read on here. Awful.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.