It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

They tried to offload Keita to them in January as a sort of pre-emptive sweetner, which just tells me Liverpool don't have the money to do Bellingham and all their other business?

I suppose Firmino and Milner wages could cover Bellingham's demands, but they are both free transfers, so there is still the small matter of £120m plus signing and agent fees.

To be honest, it's a lot of money for any club, including us, dare say.
I think Liverpool go all in on Mason Mount

For £350,000-per-week, Pep should convince Frenkie to join him.

He doesn't want to come to City of Manchester. if his former manager (Ten Gag) himself can't convince (Really trying to hard) him. Then how can Pep?

I'm sure De Jong admires Pep because him being a legendary manager, but i'm not sure it will overcome his dislike living in City of Manchester.

Pep Guardiola's got the benefit of managing the best club in England. Erik seven Hag manages the football equivalent of Woolworths.

He doesn't want to live in Manchester and sorrounding areas, did you read the rest or just nitpicking to suit your own needs?

Doesn't matter which clubs, he doesn't want to move to any club in Manchester area period.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.