It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

You seem insistent that we won’t sign Gvardiol though? Any reason why?
Simple fact the buyout clause and we aren't going to pay over the odds for a defender. Cucurella being prime example, and Chelsea's reluctance of not meeting RB Leipzig's valuation despite them contacting Gvardiol's agent. Another thing we still have Laporte on our books. Other than La Liga where do you think we are going to offload Laporte to?

Last edited:
Simple fact the buyout clause and we aren't going to pay over the odds for a defender. Cucurella being prime example, and Chelsea's reluctance of not meeting RB Leipzig's valuation despite them contacting Gvardiol's agent. Another thing we still have Laporte on our books. Other than La Liga where you think we are going to offload Laporte to?

PSG? I think City can always find a way to do business mate as like the Torres deal we will take a bigger fee but much longer terms for the other team to pay?

PSG? I think City can always find a way to do business mate as like the Torres deal we will take a bigger fee but much longer terms for the other team to pay?
PSG need to offload and their new manager may not be after a new defender. La Liga isn't in the best shape so we can discount that as a realistic destination.

I don't wanna really talk about Cancero but maybe we can make a deal with Brighton for McAllister with him going the other way.

He'd play almost every game for them since they sold Cucurella.

Txiki make it happen please!

I don't wanna really talk about Cancero but maybe we can make a deal with Brighton for McAllister with him going the other way.

He'd play almost every game for them since they sold Cucurella.

Txiki make it happen please!
Zero chance that Cancelo would be even remotely interested in joining Brighton. He will want a club thats competing for trophies, if not then at least a big pay day. Brighton offers neither. Inter or AC Milan are probably likely destinations, if I would guess :)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.