It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He doesn't want to live in Manchester and sorrounding areas, did you read the rest or just nitpicking to suit your own needs?

Doesn't matter which clubs, he doesn't want to move to any club in Manchester area period.
All the quotes I've read, are about him wanting to remain at Barca. I've not read any about his dislike of Manchester. If Bernado goes and its to replace him, then Pep could persuade him to come here

I said it elsewhere, but we have to find a way to make KDB less essential for the team. The evidence is that he can no longer reproduce the exquisite quality he can if he is asked to play game in, and game out, two or three times a week. He is a star, a player of genuine world class, but he is human, 31, and has been playing top-drawer professional football and international football, relentlessly, for a decade, and it takes its toll. He is 32 in 3 months. If we can rotate him more, he could have three more years with us, playing as he can. His skillset, like Yaya's, is probably irreplaceable by one player, so we replace it with a combination of skills from others, just as we did back then. The drive and dynamism he has is not the toughest thing, it is his passing through the lines in the attacking areas that is hardest to replace, IMO.
Play him on the right wing, his crossing when he’s on it is second to non, but he hasn’t got the legs anymore, dare I say it a bit like Beckham used to do! Fire the balls in and let the youngsters Foden and Grealish and Rodri do the leg work with Bellingham in there as the engine, if we get him.

snoop-snoop-dogg.gif

He doesn't want to come to City of Manchester. if his former manager (Ten Gag) himself can't convince (Really trying to hard) him. Then how can Pep?

I'm sure De Jong admires Pep because him being a legendary manager, but i'm not sure it will overcome his dislike living in City of Manchester.

He had supposedly said yes to us in 2019 until Barca swooped in (his dream club and Messi) so had got over that mindset. Personally I don’t think he wanted to join the rags and that was his most laughable - and easiest to quote - excuse.

All the quotes I've read, are about him wanting to remain at Barca. I've not read any about his dislike of Manchester. If Bernado goes and its to replace him, then Pep could persuade him to come here

Not him and it's his partner that i'm worried about. She already settled living in Barcelona, it will be hard to convince her to move alongside him to new place like Manchester. De Jong values his partner opinion greatly and i doubt he wants upsetting her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.