It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I’m not disagreeing with you that the side is immense. That doesn’t take away from the fact that it’s impossibly hard for virtually the same side to do what they just did. Not even the treble. Winning the league three years in a row. Winning the league at all. This season was even more demanding due to the cup and UCL. mentally and physically is my argument that they need a refresh.

I’m not shitting on the side they’re elite players and they deserve all the praise they get.

That said if kovacic is the only incoming then I’ll happily bet they do not win the league. Not because I want to or don’t want them to obviously. But because others will be much stronger and it shouldn’t be understated how emotionally and physically exhausting this season was for city. Now is not the time to rest of laurels.
Disagree. Haaland has forgotten about his 50 goals already. 60 in the league next season. Don’t matter who the rest buy.

Player hols is probably the reason we have not moved into the market with gusto? Some players will be weighing up where and when to leave. You can see why the club is maybe not ready to spend. We don’t want to be left player heavy.

I would like movement on Laporte, silva, Mahrez, Phillips in the next few weeks. No point flapping, we maybe are behind in terms of incoming but we will get the right players we want.

As soon as Gundo left kova came in.

I think you will find Phil and Alvarez will really step up this season
In Peps team, different players step up each season.
He is a pretty good manager is Pep you know. We should trust in him.
No need to flap at lack of transfer activity
Things will get sorted, sit back and relax
It´s time for Phil to finally be in the starting 11 for good.

I think you will find Phil and Alvarez will really step up this season
In Peps team, different players step up each season.
He is a pretty good manager is Pep you know. We should trust in him.
No need to flap at lack of transfer activity
Things will get sorted, sit back and relax

I'm very excited to see Alvarez more.

I think some annoyance with our transfers this season is understandable. Every team in the big 7(including Newcastle now) and even Aston Villa are having some really good transfers, and all of them now have a better team than last season. We don't. And the rumours for our outgoings are taking way too long, and we barely have any rumors of exciting players coming our way.

Arsenal: Havertz and Rice + Timber are all exciting players.
Chelsea: Some amazing outgoings and they have Nkunku coming and maybe Caicedo.
United: Mount- Bruno - Casemiro is a really strong midfield. They are also trying to bring Onana who is a really good GK + rumors on Caicedo and Kane.
Liverpool: MacAllister and Szoboszlai are two very solid signings
Newcastle: Tonalli is an amazing signing.
Tottenham: Kulusevski + Maddison is solid.
Aston Villa: Pau Torres is really good, Tielemans is solid.
Bayern: Guerreiro and Laimer are solid, Min is really exciting, selling Lucas for 50m with only 1 year of contract is really good.
Barca: Adding Gundogan is amazing, Martinez is solid, and they are close to having Brozovic.
Madrid: Bellingham, and waiting for Mbappe.

All of these teams are stronger now. Of course, it's still early in the market, but we certainly haven't had a good start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.