It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Hypothetical:

Let’s say Madrid wanted to sell Valverde to make room for Mbappe. I assume they would try to sell him to somebody other than us as they would view us as a direct threat to them in the Champions League. Is that an accurate assumption?

Any thoughts anybody?

It is Life changing money yes he’s on 200k a week but this Saudi contract hed be on 800k a week 600k increase. He’s set for life with that over three years. He would be earning 3.2 million a month compared to 800k a month absolute stupid money.

If I’ve done the maths right that’s 38.4 million a year.

And tax free!

Generational wealth.

I think we were all hoping for more completed business by the his point, our backroom team have done well in previous years. I've got faith that we will be strong again even if we lose Gundo, Bernie, American, Kyle and Riyadh
However, I do think a great deal of consideration needs to go towards the average age of the squad which is creeping up. If not, when Pep leaves, we could experience the kind of drop off seen at the swamp when Fergie retired.
I'm not able to list who we should target but I do know that the focus should be on the next 5 to 10 years rather than just the remainder of Pep's contact
We all were not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.