It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Blues, bitten bullet, pissed at the amount of people trying to pass me off on Twatter.

Anyone can find/follow me on @RealTolmie.

Still be here, but also a platform for me to go after some.
Rather you than me. This is literally the only social media I have left and this is hanging by a thread. By August I’ll only come out of the woods, whittling my spoons for home games. Its amazing. You leave social media because of the nonsense people post. Then someone on Bluemoon finds all the shit of the day from Twitter and posts it on here. Or your mate from work sends you a screenshot of the LinkedIn post on WhatsApp. I might as well have stayed on!

Blues, bitten bullet, pissed at the amount of people trying to pass me off on Twatter.

Anyone can find/follow me on @RealTolmie.

Still be here, but also a platform for me to go after some.
Damn, just when I thought I was out...

You can't browse at the moment without an account. Which means I'll have to set up another, sigh.

It is Life changing money yes he’s on 200k a week but this Saudi contract hed be on 800k a week 600k increase. He’s set for life with that over three years. He would be earning 3.2 million a month compared to 800k a month absolute stupid money.

If I’ve done the maths right that’s 38.4 million a year.

He doesn't want to go now. So it's a tricky decision.

I think he would be happy to wait and see his contract out and go then but will thhe same sort of money be on offer?

Assume he would be a bit of a draw in Saudi (despite being French).

He doesn't want to go now. So it's a tricky decision.

I think he would be happy to wait and see his contract out and go then but will thhe same sort of money be on offer?

Assume he would be a bit of a draw in Saudi (despite being French).
Nope. It's his chance. Saudis are smart. They know Mahrez can still offer world-class football on occasion, thus attracting fans around the world. In 2 years' time, he would be getting a fraction of the offer, maybe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.