It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

All down to RB Leipzig. No one predicted the Akjani signing. Chelsea decided their valuation was too excessive despite the lengthy talks to Gvardiol's agent. The Haaland move didn't happen overnight and the club decided the release clause was the better option. I am not ruling out another defender coming in but I am not 100% convinced its Gvardiol who is still too rough round the edges to become a top defender.
Far too much speculation on this deal , history says when that happens so does the deal.

Far too much speculation on this deal , history says when that happens so does the deal.
From where? RB Lepzig have denied he is going anywhere before our game. His agent may leak snippets but the same thing happened to Chelsea when the tried doing a deal last summer.

Still believe a natural winger and moving Grealish centrally would suit a lot. Already has what it takes to play there, doesn't lose the ball, good in tight spaces and finding players
Think it’s wether we think Foden is ready for midfield or not. If he is we buy maddison if not we buy Kovacic.

Why does everyone believe that all players will be off to Madrid in 5 years? If that was the case, Madrid would be stacked?

Players want to play in Spain good weather and past glory. Barca is pretty much finished so Madrid is the big pull for players towards the end of their careers

I really do like Maddison and would not be opposed to him.

Watching him here against Chelsea and best player on the pitch again.

Always able to create and resist the press.
My big concern going into the summer is creativity as we can all see past Kev no one can really provide for Earling, losing 2 central no.8 and Kev on the decline I’d be tempted to sign him and the heir to Gio to cover the creativity.

Ad those to Jude and Jasko and that would revitalise our squad.

Preferred option for next season?

Attachments

• BBE067D3-C553-4C10-92A1-2304B18A1A26.png
    BBE067D3-C553-4C10-92A1-2304B18A1A26.png
    190.2 KB · Views: 187
  • 2F203E4C-4A5D-4439-9EAF-0A1B39285A2C.png
    2F203E4C-4A5D-4439-9EAF-0A1B39285A2C.png
    190.1 KB · Views: 186

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.