It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I'm glad he's getting games and played well, but if the rumours are true that chelsea & the rags want him, we should do all we can to bring him back.

The lad is still young so i doubt they'd guarantee he'll be playing every game, but with his talent you'd think he'd be able to get plenty of minutes with us.
He probably starts for both those teams, he doesn't start ahead of Rodri. That is just the reality of the situation.

He probably starts for both those teams, he doesn't start ahead of Rodri. That is just the reality of the situation.
Not sure about that.

But anyway, Rodri can't play every game either. Then there are games they could play together & god forbid Rodri gets injured!

Just my opinion, but if he's willing to leave there, i think we should convince him to come back.

Not sure about that.

But anyway, Rodri can't play every game either. Then there are games they could play together & god forbid Rodri gets injured!

Just my opinion, but if he's willing to leave there, i think we should convince him to come back.
So you dont think Lavia is better than McTominany and Fred for example?

Well Rodri does play every game though, which is why Phillips is glued to the bench. There are other circumstances around Phillips also but the lad has been fit for several weeks now and he still barely gets a kick. Rodri would have to be on crutches for Pep to not pick him and even then he might still get him out there.

We have little to nothing to offer the lad, so I don't see why he would come back.

Not sure about that.

The problem is that when we had an injury crisis at the back end of last season, Pep didn't trust him, so would Lavia even want to come back to play the odd cup game.

Well Rodri does play every game though, which is why Phillips is glued to the bench. There are other circumstances around Phillips also but the lad has been fit for several weeks now
He's been fat for several months according to Guardiola.

So you dont think Lavia is better than McTominany and Fred for example?

Well Rodri does play every game though, which is why Phillips is glued to the bench. There are other circumstances around Phillips also but the lad has been fit for several weeks now and he still barely gets a kick. Rodri would have to be on crutches for Pep to not pick him and even then he might still get him out there.

We have little to nothing to offer the lad, so I don't see why he would come back.
Yeah, but not Casemiro or Kante.

I'm sure if circumstances would've been different with Phillips we'd have seen a lot more of him. But i agree he needs more minutes because the main concern for me is Rodri getting burn't out at the end of the season, or getting injured.

As for next season, we're either keeping Phillips next season or we'll need a plan B.

I'm sure if circumstances would've been different with Phillips we'd have seen a lot more of him. But i agree he needs more minutes because the main concern for me is Rodri getting burn't out at the end of the season, or getting injured.

As for next season, we're either keeping Phillips next season or we'll need a plan B.
Lavia would be a reasonable replacement for Rice at West Ham, presuming they stay up

Both players in their 30s, Kante hasn't played for several months so id hardly think Chelsea are banking on him long term.

I think we can all agree that it feels that Pep runs Rodri into the ground but unfortunately there is not a lot we can do.

I think we keep Phillips unless West Ham or someone put a good offer on the table and there is someone else we can identify.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.