It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Where he found the offer ? Maybe i can found it also then
We’ve always said if a player wants to leave, bring us the right offer and you can leave. He didn’t look happy at the end of the season and though the club might publicly say we want to retain him, a decent offer and he’s off.

yes, most of media reaction to Arsenal splashing 200m in about 3 weeks since window opened is like:
well done, they are back
finally they spending (they spent shitload last 3 years overall too)
much needed recruitment
exciting times
etc

all this with Emirates their shirt sponsor and their stadium called the Emirates, believe me that is not sportwashing
That's only because they are the latest of the red cartel club to attempt to stop the big bad wolf that is City

Has Gomez been playing on the left or right wing?
I know he usually plays on the left for us but he used to play on the right before converting to left back.
Both but mostly the left where he’s scored 2 goals and a few assists. Right yesterday where he scored a goal. Although, he did have a quiet game compared to his other games.

He has his fullback’s overlapping him in the Spanish set up. Come inside and has found himself in the box with his movement in this tournament.

However, a lot of credit to their number 9 and captain, Abel Ruiz. The lads hold up play and movement, dragging the CB’s allows his other teammates to really shine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.