It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

i agree mate, if we get a decent transfer fee i`m more than happy for him to go and get a new younger winger in.
Like who though ,can’t think of any winger that has the control Mahrez has, and no chance we buy a winger without that control and ball retention.Not to say there aren’t any I just don’t know any.

Like who though ,can’t think of any winger that has the control Mahrez has, and no chance we buy a winger without that control and ball retention.Not to say there aren’t any I just don’t know any.

only my opinion but it would be nice to have a bit more of a maverick type? Diaby maybe?

only my opinion but it would be nice to have a bit more of a maverick type? Diaby maybe?
I just don’t think Pep wants a winger that loses possession, but also the way teams defend so deep against us not sure how effective that type of winger would be. It’s no coincidence when Mahrez doesn’t play it’s Bernardo or Foden in that position and we have Grealish on the left.

He is a central midfielder
Could play there.
Imagine having a 6ft 4" meat shield being found with pin point accuracy from open play and dead balls - as well as all the kdb style assists from others.
Unstoppable - again.

Oh - and he can also tackle and defend.

Yep not a like for like but could be a better alternative.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.