It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I do believe it may take a little time before you are respected as an ITK..looking at old posts, comments ,about Gundog and Rice were wrong..all that info you posted is indeed common knowledge, so waiting for something new from you before you get the green light from me.
Yawn

I doubt it'll happen but I'd love us to take a gamble on Joao Felix. Atletico have given his shirt number to Griezmann, so it seems like he's finished there.

Came into a totally dysfunctional Chelsea side in January and showed glimpses of real class. Can play either wing or as one of the 8s.

I know Atletico wanted Bernardo a couple of years ago, so maybe it's not as far fetched as it sounds.

If we have to lose a player as good as Bernardo (or Mahrez), we need real quality to replace them. Not too many options out there.
Good shout ..if he could score and even shoot straight he would be a world-beater.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.