It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

A quick update on transfers:

No offers from Saudi or anywhere else for Bernardo or Mahrez in Bernardo's case no chance he'd go anyway

Still no interest in Laporte other than Arsenal who, as I previously said, we wouldn't sell to

Gvardiol will be done any day, deal agreed and with add-on's will be around 85m

Trafford deal all done, 14m + 5m in add-ons

Expectations are there will be at least 3 more arrivals this summer (I'm guessing that'll be based on more outgoings)

I'll let you know more when I have it! :-)
Thanks for the info
Curious why we wouldn’t sell Laporte to arsenal?
Recent history suggests that we won’t stand in the way if a player wants out

Thanks for the info
Curious why we wouldn’t sell Laporte to arsenal?
Recent history suggests that we won’t stand in the way if a player wants out
He's still a quality player, that why and why we would have no issue selling Cancelo to them.

He's still a quality player, that why and why we would have no issue selling Cancelo to them.

Well for all his faults Cancelo is a very good player, and Jesus is a quality player who we were happy to sell to arsenal…

I’m not arguing about whether it’s a good or bad idea to sell to a rival by the way, I’m just noting that Pep has often said he won’t stop players from leaving and we have seen last season that City seem quite happy to sell to arsenal.

Well for all his faults Cancelo is a very good player, and Jesus is a quality player who we were happy to sell to arsenal…

I’m not arguing about whether it’s a good or bad idea to sell to a rival by the way, I’m just noting that Pep has often said he won’t stop players from leaving and we have seen last season that City seem quite happy to sell to arsenal.
They were. Until Arsenal became PL title contenders....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.