It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

1 space but highly likely that it’s 3 with Perrone going on loan and Laporte going out. When planning for next season they will be making things happen not waiting. We have the space for signings it’s only if Pep really wants them. Except he definitely wants another midfielder given we have been chasing Rice & Bellingham. Under no pressure to sell if we got Gvardiol plus a midfielder as Perrone will be loaned out.
Yeah, aware of the potentials out, remains to be see as and when they happen/. ill update when they do.

How much do we have in the 'already sizeable transfer kitty'?
I'm estimating here, but the club generates around £100m cash per year from footballing operations, and brought in a net £30m in transfer fees last summer, so I'd say at least £200m plus any additional sales this summer.

I doubt we'll spend that much, though.

I agree, Gundo is nigh on impossible to replace; you could stake a claim for someone like de Jong, different qualities but undoubtedly world class. Doesn't alter the fact that current state of play sees our squad weakened; albeit very slightly. And I think Kova will be very good for us.
He isn’t impossible to replace, move Phil central

We could hit £50mill just from the youth sales and loan fees, Bernado isn't necessary to hit £200mill total if you include your list of players.
How do you figure? The max we're getting for Laporte, Walker, Cancelo, and Mahrez is about 120 mil. Realistically, closer to 110...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.