It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

In terms of needing a change… I think we overlook the fact that Pep is one intensive, demanding and relentless boss… any of us working for someone like that may get to the point where we need a change.

Think that came across in Gundo's Player's Tribune piece. It must be knackering

german media (falk) again saying bayern will go all in for julian alvarez if kane doesnt end up in munich. cant see either happening.

Joao Felix now being made to train with the youth team. Mendes pushing him to Madrid has derailed this kid by 5 years at least.
I think he could be a useful player in a stable environment that allows attacking players some creative freedom in the final third.

Would be worth a punt at 20-25m if Atletico are desperate, imo.

german media (falk) again saying bayern will go all in for julian alvarez if kane doesnt end up in munich. cant see either happening.
Munich could afford Alvarez...he has at least 4 years on his contract - he is worth 100m plus with that length on time on his contract

If Bernie goes to Saudi then it was never about lifestyle, it was always about money
That's fine too. Sometimes it's about lifestyle until the money talks.

A player could have concluded he'll take 5% less to be in a better City and weather. But that was before there was an option for 500% more in a worse City with worse weather.

The Dynamics of want can be changed by the balance of competing factors.

The Saudi offer if real comes with different considerations for the player. Let's not confuse things here. If he goes, it'd have said nothing about his prior want.

I think he could be a useful player in a stable environment that allows attacking players some creative freedom in the final third.

Would be worth a punt at 20-25m if Atletico are desperate, imo.
Lol. Don’t think we’d get too far with a bid in that range.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.