It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If Bernie goes to Saudi then it was never about lifestyle, it was always about money

If he wants to go.. let him go.

The only one person that is important to us is Pep.

And don't forget what he said in this interview for 1 moment:

Bottom line is we want players who are hungry to win and can perform.. not has been, were good for us last year or last month or even yesterday.

Pep understands this unlike this forum which can afford to be high on nostalgia.

I'm sure you're correct. But if they're banishing him to play with the youth, I think a good deal is out there for some club that would suit his playstyle.
If we shifted Mahrez and/or Bernie I’d be bang up for it, I think he’s a cracking player. I reckon they‘d get interested if we were nearer £50mil.

I like him as a player, surprised he doesn't have more takers on a free. We were scouting/linked in Feb but seems to be dead. could play a few roles in the system we have right now if Silva/Mahrez are going. Utility forward
Don’t remember any links at all

If he wants to go.. let him go.

The only one person that is important to us is Pep.

And don't forget what he said in this interview for 1 moment:

Bottom line is we want players who are hungry to win and can perform.. not has been, were good for us last year or last month or even yesterday.

Pep understands this unlike this forum which can afford to be high on nostalgia.

Love the interviews Pep did that night. The Spurs home game was the turning point in our season. I said at half timr to the lads I sit with that I thought we'd win the league if we came back to win that game (I wasn't thinking of a treble at that point!). Pep came out after the match and put a rocket up everyone, including the fans. Huge moment and shows just what a genius he is.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.