It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Lol.

I admittedly haven't seen him play a ton but he's been a starter for France and Bayern for years and is only 27. There's clearly a very good player there.
So there's *clearly* a very good player there, but you haven't seen him play. But I am the one in the wrong for suggesting there isn't. okay.

I am not claiming he is better. No one is. However, look at these stats. A starter for one of the best clubs/countries in the world for many years. He is also hugely experienced (which is what we need if we are to lose Walker, and Mahrez, on top of Gundo) and relatively young at the same time. Count me in.

Thanks for sharing those stats.

I'm coming home guys, or at least should I say, I will be here much more than there.

Twitter does strange things to you and I don't like it. I will use it more sparingly, choosing as and when.

The thirst and appetite for a response is exhausting and I refuse not to fight my ground against every Dipper or United fan who wants to state something as fact or ridicule City.

If it's a transfer, then I will share it at the same time. I like conversing with the Blues on here who are also on Twitter and also rebutting bullshit tweets, but I prefer more in-depth conversation and analysis, rather than bullet point generalisations.
Sir first we need to verify if you are fake or real?

You never left here so no welcome back ;)
but deleting twitter app was the best decision I‘ve made for my metal health .That shit hole is toxic.

I'm coming home guys, or at least should I say, I will be here much more than there.

Twitter does strange things to you and I don't like it. I will use it more sparingly, choosing as and when.

The thirst and appetite for a response is exhausting and I refuse not to fight my ground against every Dipper or United fan who wants to state something as fact or ridicule City.

If it's a transfer, then I will share it at the same time. I like conversing with the Blues on here who are also on Twitter and also rebutting bullshit tweets, but I prefer more in-depth conversation and analysis, rather than bullet point generalisations.
1689339545218.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.