It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I'm coming home guys, or at least should I say, I will be here much more than there.

Twitter does strange things to you and I don't like it. I will use it more sparingly, choosing as and when.

The thirst and appetite for a response is exhausting and I refuse not to fight my ground against every Dipper or United fan who wants to state something as fact or ridicule City.

If it's a transfer, then I will share it at the same time. I like conversing with the Blues on here who are also on Twitter and also rebutting bullshit tweets, but I prefer more in-depth conversation and analysis, rather than bullet point generalisations.
I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face
I should have changed that stupid lock, I should have made you leave your key
If I'd known for just one second you'd be back to bother me.

Welcome back me old mucker.
Right - give us the latest.

I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face
I should have changed that stupid lock, I should have made you leave your key
If I'd known for just one second you'd be back to bother me.

Welcome back me old mucker.
Right - give us the latest.

Twitter says we are shit and Txiki is a fraud!

I'm coming home guys, or at least should I say, I will be here much more than there.

Twitter does strange things to you and I don't like it. I will use it more sparingly, choosing as and when.

The thirst and appetite for a response is exhausting and I refuse not to fight my ground against every Dipper or United fan who wants to state something as fact or ridicule City.

If it's a transfer, then I will share it at the same time. I like conversing with the Blues on here who are also on Twitter and also rebutting bullshit tweets, but I prefer more in-depth conversation and analysis, rather than bullet point generalisations.

Well done for trying but yes, it's a cesspit, and it is absolutely designed to make you think and feel like that. Bad for your mental health and best avoided.

Thank fuck for that! I only went on Twatter to keep up with your posts! Now I can dump it again -:)

Can you come back music video style? Also stop being a lazy git and get a few signings sorted asap. It ok @richards30, you can come out of the dark room now -:)

Hi! For me the weakness of Man City is the lack of at least a winger with great dribbling and skills. The perfect signing is Kvaratskhelia. He is a top, top talent and trust me he will be the best player of the word together with Mbappe and Haaland. The 100m signing of City would be Kvaratskhelia (not Gvardiol: good but crazy price and City has already top cb).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.