It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

As many people have said previously, older players leaving after such an insane run was absolutely expected..
This season will be a season of transition, and rightly so. It’s been a long, Herculean effort by the likes of Gundogan etc who have eventually hauled us over the line in the Champions League and culminated in a treble. Would the motivation be the same? Yaya predicted we’d struggle in the upcoming season. I understand where he’s coming from really.

I am not claiming he is better. No one is. However, look at these stats. A starter for one of the best clubs/countries in the world for many years. He is also hugely experienced (which is what we need if we are to lose Walker, and Mahrez, on top of Gundo) and relatively young at the same time. Count me in.

Pavard certainly does fit the new system perfectly. Would be pretty gutted to lose Kyle though, he really is a cheat code against the likes of Vini and Mbappe.

Pavard certainly does fit the new system perfectly. Would be pretty gutted to lose Kyle though, he really is a cheat code against the likes of Vini and Mbappe.
But tbf how often do we face those 2.. and both might play at the same club this season.

But tbf how often do we face those 2.. and both might play at the same club this season.
Not often but when we do they’re pivotal games in a season. I take your point though and Akanji did a good job of shutting down pace against Bayern last season as well to be fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.