It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

CB right?

I remember Villa splashing cash all over the gaff in the days leading up to Grealish joining here all while trying to tell the media he was debating staying - in reality it was to be able to negotiate properly with clubs without them knowing they have a massive fee burning their pocket.

I suspect it's exactly the same here with RB and Gvardiol.

This season will be a season of transition, and rightly so. It’s been a long, Herculean effort by the likes of Gundogan etc who have eventually hauled us over the line in the Champions League and culminated in a treble. Would the motivation be the same? Yaya predicted we’d struggle in the upcoming season. I understand where he’s coming from really.
No chance. Pep hasn't got time for "transition".

Where is this nonsense coming from. Looks like we are about sign the highest rated young CB in the world for a record fee to add to the best defence in the competition.

All thats happened is that we have lost Gundogan and replaced him with a highly experienced winner in Kovacic.

That is it so far.

fuck me hardly any pages being added then i come home to 30 pages and its the returning tolmie and not a shiny new toy

One of the most underwhelming transfers summers ever.
One squad player signing and barely linked to anyone :(

Are we expecting a massive fine or something where the club are being carful of their spending. Something doesn’t seem right, we should be kicking on after a treble win

This season will be a season of transition, and rightly so. It’s been a long, Herculean effort by the likes of Gundogan etc who have eventually hauled us over the line in the Champions League and culminated in a treble. Would the motivation be the same? Yaya predicted we’d struggle in the upcoming season. I understand where he’s coming from really.
This is where Pep is probably set & waiting for anyone who believes they can rest on their laurels.

As Guardiola said in his post match press conference, winning the CL wasn't our end game, it's the first staging post in competing in finals season after season.

I seriously doubt he's gonna take any laid back shit from anyone next season, & this kind of talk certainly doesn't sound like a bloke who's planning to get off any time soon either... \0/

Are we expecting a massive fine or something where the club are being carful of their spending. Something doesn’t seem right, we should be kicking on after a treble win
snifffffffffffffffffffffffff

Deary me.

Has today's FFP fine bothered you that much?

And to think, you used to call us 'the bitters'.

You're embarrassing yourself, fella.

I'm coming home guys, or at least should I say, I will be here much more than there.

Twitter does strange things to you and I don't like it. I will use it more sparingly, choosing as and when.

The thirst and appetite for a response is exhausting and I refuse not to fight my ground against every Dipper or United fan who wants to state something as fact or ridicule City.

If it's a transfer, then I will share it at the same time. I like conversing with the Blues on here who are also on Twitter and also rebutting bullshit tweets, but I prefer more in-depth conversation and analysis, rather than bullet point generalisations.

Take a hike. Trust the process.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.