It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Nah they declined it in January and they’ll decline it now. A lot of clubs can loan with a fee… Barca doesn’t get favors

Oh yeah, and they shouldn't, however it depends on how deep it gets in the window without another club being interested

Annoyingly, because of how toxic he evidently was, I can see City doing that no loan fee deal.
I think it will depend on legit interest from others, other clubs know City want him out asap so that helps other clubs negotiate and I think he’ll likely go out with no or a very small loan fee. Can see him at Barca.

Nah, think he'd play more than he did at Bayern (didnt even make 1000 minutes last season). If we had a plan for Jude to fit in the system, this kid would as well for me.
Because City's mid is weaker than Bayern's?
Or Pep preferring a 21 yo PL unproven kid in our mid to Kova, Kev, Rodri, Bernardo or Foden?
Biggest laugh though was Gravenberch=Bellingham ;)

A more defensive shape with De Bruyne pushed further forward/nearer to Haaland
Not sure why we'd go for a more defensive shape after 7 years of 5 'defensive' players 5 'attacking' players,especially since we've been using the more solid 3 or 4 C/B s.We aren't suddenly going to be playing a counter attacking game. Or I wouldn't expect we are.

Because City's mid is weaker than Bayern's?
Or Pep preferring a 21 yo PL unproven kid in our mid to Kova, Kev, Rodri, Bernardo or Foden?
Biggest laugh though was Gravenberch=Bellingham ;)
we definitely want another midfielder,

I think he'd easy find more time than he did for Bayern last year. Foden & Bernardo are both gonna have to play wide right/left as no wingers look to be coming in (and mahrez out possibly). Kova having to cover Phillips who is still a question mark.

I didnt say he was as good as or better, but a similar role/position we clearly had a plan for. Just think we could do with another in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.