It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

As things stand, I would put arsenal down as favourites for the prem.
I am sure there will be an hangover from the treble no matter who comes and goes.
Look at the season the dippers just had after chasing the quad to the end.
It might be a time to regroup. We don’t want players who feel they are doing us a favour by staying. Bernardo aside.
It might be time to bed in Alvarez, Rico, McAtee . Foden to be central.
Top 4, champions league final and those World Cup thingys would do me.
There are no obvious gettable players that are better than what we have.
Unless Tixi can pull another rabbit out of the hat.
Kvaratskhelia With the other two signings would be amazing. There has been very little noise about our interest though
Not sure Arteta has the bottle.

We made 50m last summer we still up this summer after buying Kovacic! Am sure we have plenty to spend!? Arsenal have a net spend of 620m since Arteta been manager!
We are loaded but as twoslips has said we still have a strict budget

I am sure there will be an hangover from the treble no matter who comes and goes.
It might be a time to regroup. We don’t want players who feel they are doing us a favour by staying. Bernardo aside.
Kvaratskhelia With the other two signings would be amazing. There has been very little noise about our interest though
We’ve just won the treble and you’re
Putting Arsenal as favourites for the title.

This is Arsenal first year in the champions league in 7 seasons do you not think this will impact their league form ?

Last year they put all their eggs in one basket and still couldn’t get the job done.

City in 2021 got to a FA Cup Semi Final, Won the League Cup, won the premier league with the title going to the last day and got to a champions league final, we didn’t have a hangover the following season.

Havertz -shit at Chelsea can’t hit the net
Rice - English tax , Kovacic is miles better

Arsenal have added some quality but not enough, Liverpool are more scary than them to rival us for the league. As they have improved their weaknesses

Kovacic and Gvardiol. So with Kovacic we’ve signed potentially the best midfielder in the league. Just because of the price he’s not being looked at as a signing of the summer.

But he is

We signed the better midfielder. Even Rice himself has said Kovacic is one of the best midfielders and he hates playing against him. A lot of players have said the same about Kovacic.

If Kovacic wasn’t so cheap we wouldn’t be asking for a Gundogan replacement. Kovacic has the ability to run through any midfield at ease . He’s done it to us many times. He’s a press resistant machine. Even in his worst season last season Chelsea got past Dortmund due to him making Bellingham and dortmunds midfield look average

Pep gets Kovacic up and running with no injury issues he becomes the best midfielder in the league with Kevin

We lost goals with Gundo leaving but we gained the best press resistant midfielder in the league. One of the best ball progression midfielders in the league, and a engine next to Rodri, if Pep adds goals to his game like Gundo, thats a scary possibility

Now Gvardiol is the best defensive prospect right now. 21 years of age a winner at Leipzig. Has pocketed Vini Jr , Neymar , Mbappe etc he comes in our defence becomes even more solid. Best young defender at the euros and World Cup.

I'm not as convinced Arsenal will be title chasing next season

the combination of transfer window & no school is really coming out terribly this summer lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.