It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Just watching the Sky coverage of the Rice and Timber signings. There’s not much point in anybody else turning up next season. Our success was nice whilst it lasted. I just hope we make the Top 4 and pick up some crumbs in the domestic cups if they tire on the way to European domination.
I think Arsenals biggest shock next year will be the CL, while they have added Havertz who has CL experience, Timber and Rice have none and this is where they have strengthend, they will have a hard time balancing it all especially as they still have the failure of last season and the season before hanging over them.

Enormous pressure on them to do something big with how close they came last season, I wouldn't be surprised to see Arteta looking for another job this time next year if he doesn't lift PL or CL.

Just watching the Sky coverage of the Rice and Timber signings. There’s not much point in anybody else turning up next season. Our success was nice whilst it lasted. I just hope we make the Top 4 and pick up some crumbs in the domestic cups if they tire on the way to European domination.
Arsenal have already spent £210 million on 3 players in this window and I've yet to read a single article about how this is bad for football. The opposite in fact. Everyone's lauding them for their ambition to get to the top.

Stopped watching that shite many moons ago

As things stand, I would put arsenal down as favourites for the prem.
I am sure there will be an hangover from the treble no matter who comes and goes.
Look at the season the dippers just had after chasing the quad to the end.
It might be a time to regroup. We don’t want players who feel they are doing us a favour by staying. Bernardo aside.
It might be time to bed in Alvarez, Rico, McAtee . Foden to be central.
Top 4, champions league final and those World Cup thingys would do me.
There are no obvious gettable players that are better than what we have.
Unless Tixi can pull another rabbit out of the hat.
Kvaratskhelia With the other two signings would be amazing. There has been very little noise about our interest though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.