It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I’d say he’s marginally better than Rice.
I disagree. Declan Rice has played in 204 Premier League matches to Caicedo's 45. Rice captained West Ham to their first trophy in decades and played well under different managers (and for England).

They're both very good, but Rice also has the 'English tax' (which probably added £20m onto his price tag).

I think £60/£70m would be fair for Caicedo, and to put that into perspective, £34m would cover 40k season tickets priced at £850. It's a hell of a lot of money to overpay, IMO. But I'm not arguing that he's a good player - he clearly is.

fairly obvious he wants another midfielder and Gvardiol though mate? Kovacic we all knew was coming so it seems he wanted two? Gvardiol another known prime target?
We always needed at least two and if Bernie leaves 3 for me.

Phillips is the elephant in the room, I am simply not convinced he is good enough and if that's the case we are very, very light in bodies and quality.

Gus, you are very colourful and you know it. There are lots of people here, me included, that like you and lots of people that will never like you. If you give more energy to those that like you then you will enjoy it here.

I think that is unfair. Doubling down and doubling down and getting all sorts of sweeping statements in and then claiming old grudges is not people 'not liking him and never will'.

I am glad to see you back gus, genuinely. But ffs stop digging yourself big holes that lead nowhere, just because someone disagrees or calls out an absurd generic claim. And try avoid blanketing people in your responses, because it just results in others responding defensively where they wouldn't otherwise have given a fuck about the initial disagreement.

Last edited:
We always needed at least two and if Bernie leaves 3 for me.

Phillips is the elephant in the room, I am simply not convinced he is good enough and if that's the case we are very, very light in bodies and quality.
Other than Mahrez Walker and Bernardo needing a direct replacement of top quality. City are lacking in the left wing and central midfield. McAtee fills out but still, the squad is lacking as of now. Palmer is off in this scenario

Other than Mahrez Walker and Bernardo needing a direct replacement of top quality. City are lacking in the left wing and central midfield. McAtee fills out but still, the squad is lacking as of now. Palmer is off in this scenario
Palmer is a huge talent but is way off the Mahrez level at this time.

We definitely need a couple of high quality MF and wide players in for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.