It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I did use the ignore button. Now why am I being called out to be respectful when that is what I have been. The other guy who called me a “fanny” and told me to “grow a pair” was being respectful?
No he wasn't! But I'm trying to help you because you said you wanna keep your mental health. Pick your battles

Today is the day Pep and his non-existent coaching staff finds out about Mahrez Walker Laporte and Bernardo.

you’re on a British forum
Am I? The club is based in the Uk, the forum as far as I know is global, for a global fanbase
I apologize if the comment offended anyone, it wasn’t meant to be that, I guess I’m not good at translating that kind of humor

Mate you have gotta relax and stop being so combative all the time. Either use the ignore button or learn to argue respectfully
This is a good piece of advice for everyone. We are on a football forum, yet some people react with aggression or insults like it's a life-or-death situation or with some serious financial implications. For better or worse, we all simply throw more or less reasonable opinions around. None of us actually have any influence on what is going on at Man City. We are all subjective individuals, so we perceive various matters differently, and that's what the forum is all about.

Am I? The club is based in the Uk, the forum as far as I know is global, for a global fanbase
I apologize if the comment offended anyone, it wasn’t meant to be that, I guess I’m not good at translating that kind of humor

Mate, you treat this forum like you’re in the boardroom.

Relax, enjoy it it.

Every time I log on it’s just your name over and over arguing with people ha.

This is a good point. It would be interesting to do a poll, asking people whether they are British or from abroad. I bet there is a very significant percentage of people on here, including myself, who are not British.

Just watching the Sky coverage of the Rice and Timber signings. There’s not much point in anybody else turning up next season. Our success was nice whilst it lasted. I just hope we make the Top 4 and pick up some crumbs in the domestic cups if they tire on the way to European domination.
Carabao Cup will do for me, let's put all our eggs in that basket, the big boys will not have that on their priority list :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.