It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Cherki
Diaby
Gnabry
ASM

All seem available this summer
Interesting selection. I don't favour either Diaby or Saint-Maximin but yes to the other two, particularly Gnabry who has a wealth of top level experience and goals in him.

Txiki may not have let you in on our target list (which is odd considering he thinks of you as a close personal friend) but it's a stretch to assume that means he doesn't have any.
Well if he does I hope to fuck it's a list of wingers with release clauses

Not in a summer we can potentially lose Gundogan, Walker, Laporte, Cancelo and Mahrez.

Even if he doesn't renew his contract, we have to keep him for another year. Regardless of the offers that will come.
The players return from holiday, today, and we 'potentially' lose none of the players mentioned (Gundogan apart).

Bobb, McAtee, Lewis, Palmer and Doyle are all shouting for their chance. Even if all of the players mentioned leave, which is highly unlikely, the worst situation possible is that we enter the season with this squad.

Ederson/Ortega
Lewis, Stones, Dias, Ake, Akanji, Harwood-Bellis,
KDB, Foden, Grealish, Rodri, Kovacic, McAtee, Doyle, Perrone, Gomez, Bobb, Palmer.
Haaland, Alvarez

Personally, I would be happy to enter the season exactly like that. If we add some, it's a bonus. And, it is without adding any more academy talent into the mix, like Borges, Mebude, or Galvez, to name only three.

Yeah that’s not acceptable. Calling names and using that expression. What is funny is I said three times in three different posts that Alvarez surpassed my expectations and did better than I thought he would in his first season, it’s exactly the humility you are saying I should, but for posters like you it’s never enough unless it’s done your way.
I can tell from a distance (you know, I really am far that I can’t attend games) that our interactions won’t be productive. I’m using the ignore button to spare others of falling into your trap in the future. No begrudging on my part, carry on being yourself, but don’t assume anything when I don’t respond in the future

I like you, BG, always have.

Just remember not everyone is going to read your 'retractions' and admissions at the same time as people skip pages.

You will find yourself having repeat things you've already said with what feels like a hundred times! Them's the breaks on internet interaction.

It's not worth getting into the weeds on what was said if people don't see it and no need to 'ignore'. That's for weak simpletons who can't hold the core of their discussion or belief.

Hold frame and just move past it. The main connection here is as Blues.

Well if he does I hope to fuck it's a list of wingers with release clauses

I would assume we have contingency plans in place for everything. What do we do if Pep leaves, what do we do if De Bruyne tears his ACL, what do we do if Ederson gets tempted by Saudi money and forces a move etc. I'm sure we have wingers in mind and interested to find out who.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.