It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Have City announced their transfer plans, if so I must missed them :-) I don't understand the need to stress over incoming and outgoings, I've every faith the the team that has orchestrated the greatest ever development of a football club (we won the Treble you know :-) ) has everything in hand.

And if goes tits up, then I,ll go back to supporting Chelsea now they've got a decent manager in :-)

Not sure we can afford to have another player in the forward line whose finishing is as bad as Jack's.

Pep also doesn't want his winger to lose their ball easily in final third. The reason of why Pep play Grealish and Bernardo more often on either side of wings.

The only goal scorer that will be counted for our team is Haaland and we do get treble because Pep decision to play our team like this way.

By recollection, sentiment seemed to turn against him when he publicly stated he was talking to the client journalists who work for United and Liverpool - hacks for hire like Delaney, Harris, Panja, etc - to understand their ‘expert opinions’ on the whole UEFA charges/CAS situation.

At around that time he did start leaning into some of their more unpalatable tropes and in particular the more egregious, ill-informed and agenda-driven lies about our Club that client journalists like them work so hard to propagate, from which point a lot of City fans stopped trusting him and saw his as part of the anti-City agenda. The team he supports didn’t exactly help him out here either!

Up til then, even though people knew he was a United fan they seemed willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

From that point on - he became the enemy in the eyes of a lot of City fans.
Post of the day. Intelligent and articulate, but then I wouldn't expect any less from a Carter USM fan!

Pep also doesn't want his winger to lose their ball easily in final third. The reason of why Pep play Grealish and Bernardo more often on either side of wings.

The only goal scorer that will be counted for our team is Haaland and we do get treble because Pep decision to play our team like this way.

I don't think that's sustainable long term. Pretty much every other title winning season we've relied on players from all over the pitch to score goals.

Not sure about the stats but we seemed to be far less effective from set pieces last season and the defenders/ Rodri chipped in with less. So far we've added Kovacic and he's hardly known for his goalscoring prowess. Gundogan's gone and we all know what he was capable of.

I don't think it's a good idea to replace Mahrez with someone who can't replace his goals.

I don't think that's sustainable long term. Pretty much every other title winning season we've relied on players from all over the pitch to score goals.

Not sure about the stats but we seemed to be far less effective from set pieces last season and the defenders/ Rodri chipped in with less. So far we've added Kovacic and he's hardly known for his goalscoring prowess. Gundogan's gone and we all know what he was capable of.

I don't think it's a good idea to replace Mahrez with someone who can't replace his goals.

Pep didn't friggin use a proper LB for years and yet he still win loads of thropy with us.

I think i will stick with Pep and trust him with his plan for us next season. Sorry.

Pep didn't friggin use a proper LB for years and yet he still win loads of thropy with us.

I think i will stick with Pep and trust him with his plan for us next season. Sorry.
Surely that just shows what a genius Pep is and regardless of what the club can't do for him he still pulls it out the bag.

Maybe just this time we bring in a goal scoring winger to make it easier for him

You have no idea what Pep's plan is so there's really no need for half arsed attempts at condescension.

I don't but i still trust him regardless, if he thinks that winger doesn't necessarly need to be a goalscorer and pacey to win us thropy then so be it.

As long he produce a result that's why City hired him in the first place.

I’d be very happy with Chiesa, Olise or Goncalves.

I wonder with us openly going after Rice, us interested in Jude we are keeping an eye on our homegrown count. Now Walker might be off as well.

Olise counts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.