It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Perrone is going to go on pre-season with the squad? That is interesting. I thought he was headed to Girona fairly soon. Maybe Pep sees something in him

He generally gives players a chance in pre-season and a good look at them first. Plus it takes pressure off returning senior players in meaningless games.

Cancelo back in training while walker on the way out? WHAT?

City should reward loyalty and dump that CLOWN. Treason cannot be forgiven!
He’ll be dumped at the first chance.

Problem is if he isn’t shown publicly with us it lowers his value and he might cause issues whilst negotiating with other clubs.

Let him run around and see what he missed out on then ship him off and be done.

Perrone is going to go on pre-season with the squad? That is interesting. I thought he was headed to Girona fairly soon. Maybe Pep sees something in him
I think we will still see a few names on pre season get loaned out, same last year.

Can just give them an indication of where to be loaned to.

Imagine Txiki's first day back to work from vacation today. He's probably got a stack of shit he promised to do once he returned and a pile of new God knows what dramas that he's copied on in his inbox while he's been gone.

And all he wants to do is scroll lazily through Bluemoon for the day and maybe even post something novel that earns him a few token likes.

Imagine Txiki's first day back to work from vacation today. He's probably got a stack of shit he promised to do once he returned and a pile of new God knows what dramas that he's copied on in his inbox while he's been gone.

And all he wants to do is scroll lazily through Bluemoon for the day and maybe even post something novel that earns him a few token likes.
Out of office is a double edged sword. First he will go around asking everyone where they had been on their holidays, couple of espresso's, few laughs about the Marez offer, Gvardiol sitting on suitcases and Álvarez rumours, speak to that fit girl in accounts and before you know it, its time to go home. Nothing will be done first day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.