It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I mean, we can all play silly bastards and either be as sensible, rational or mental but the bottom line is that this is all a bit fucking weird

I agree, but the Gvardiol situation is a separate issue. Pep requested the player months ago and we're still fannying around over the price. We were willing to spend £90mil on Rice, why not just use that to give Leipzig the record fee they want? Because it's clear by now they aren't going to lower their valuation.
How do you know we’re fannying about on price?

That’s only one possible reason for a delay

I believe Arsenal's 2nd bid totalling £90mil was rejected with West Ham wanting over £100mil.

We then came in offering a bid totalling £90mil which was rejected by West Ham. We then pulled out because that was our budget.

Arsenal then bid £105mil and it was agreed.

Why is this still a topic ?

Having thought about it a bit more it’s hardly surprising so many players want out. We as fans absolutely love pep but my god working with him every day for the past 5/6/7 years must be mentally exhaustig
Yeah, all that hard work leading to success. As professional athletes it must awful. And then rewarded with a holiday... Mad.

Sack the board!

Hi guys, lifelong blue, season ticket holder for 16 years, this is my first post on here.

For everyone panicking, Stop! Every other fanbase in the league admits that we are the best run club! Trust Txiki, Ferran, Omar, Khaldoon and Pep to make the right decisions.

I understand we are not linked with any players apart from Joskvo which i’m assuming will be done by Friday due to reports coming out of Germany last night.

BUT some of our best transfers have come out of the blue with no links prior.

Dias, Bernardo, Rodri, Ederson, Akanji, Alvarez… Nobody had a clue they was coming in until the day or a day before they were signed!

Be patient and things will work out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.