It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Sorry already posted on Bernie thread - There is no such thing as a ITK on this forum!! Real ITK's sell their info to the press, they do not post it free on a fans site! What we have here, are people with 2nd hand info claiming to ITK's. Sorry to disappoint some people & all the happy clappers
Thank you for this valuable information. I am glad you have posted. If it wasn’t for people like you, we all would be lost in the ITK world of misdirection.

I wish I could triple like your post…

I don't really think anyone gives a fuck what you can or can't be bothered with.

Anyone at the club that is, and you as representative of any fan or a poster on bluemoon. Both Bernardo and the club have been comfortable with the situation, which doesn't look like changing anytime soom.

I don't give a fuck what you give a fuck about.

But if you think Pep or "the club" is happy that Bernardo spends every summer with Jorge Mendes trying to force a move away and making them deal with Barcelona, PSG and Saudi clubs as well as lining up late replacements in case one of them finally puts a decent bid in then you're absolutely delusional.

At best they put up with it.

He needs to decide if he wants to play at Manchester City or not.

Last I checked Pep says he only wants players who want to be here. Not he only wants players who have resigned themselves to another season because they failed to secure a move away for the 3rd year in a row.

Diaby could but he’s too direct. I think Barcola could be amazing but apparently PSG are working with Mendes to sign him. I would like Chukwueze to be looked at. Would be fairly cheap as well.
Chukwueze is epic. He is as direct as they come, as direct as Diaby. I would love Chukwueze in this team. Haaland would feast with such a player along side him.

But if you think the club is happy that Bernardo spends every summer trying to force a move away and making them deal with Barcelona, PSG and Saudi clubs as well as lining up replacements in case one of them finally puts a decent bid in then you're absolutely delusional.

Yes that's why they keep offering him new contracts.

I didn't say I didn't give a fuck about what you are bothered about btw. That would be just mean, of course I care about you.

Yes that's why they keep offering him new contracts.

I didn't say I didn't give a fuck about what you are bothered about btw. That would be just mean, of course I care about you.
If he signs the new contract that's intent to stay at City isn't it? That's what City wants

Sorry already posted on Bernie thread - There is no such thing as a ITK on this forum!! Real ITK's sell their info to the press, they do not post it free on a fans site! What we have here, are people with 2nd hand info claiming to ITK's. Sorry to disappoint some people & all the happy clappers
Not entirely true. Years back I knew a very well placed guy on the medical staff at Old Trafford. He told me they were signing Cole and later Owen well before it became public knowledge. So the info is out there. Granted there is more of a market now for information, but plenty of leaks will always emerge. My mate was on the staff for years and told us loads of stuff..

Chukwueze is epic. He is a direct as they come, as direct as Diaby. I would love Chukwueze in this team. Haaland would feast with such a player along side him.
Diaby is much more of a goal threat because of the system he played in and usually just involved in and around the box. Chukwueze has to do a lot of off the ball work. And when hes near the box maybe it’s comparable then, because he is very lethal. I’m sure people remember the Madrid game where he dismantled them.Samuel Chukwueze Stats, Goals, Records, Assists,….png

But if you think Pep or "the club" is happy that Bernardo spends every summer with Jorge Mendes trying to force a move away and making them deal with Barcelona, PSG and Saudi clubs as well as lining up late replacements in case one of them finally puts a decent bid in then you're absolutely delusional.

Last I checked Pep says he only wants players who want to be here. Not he only wants players who have resigned themselves to another season because they failed to secure a move away for the 3rd year in a row.
I would say not everybody is the same and the personality of every player is different.
It’s clear Bernardo would prefer to leave for reasons he has stated.
I don’t have a problem with his reasons and the fact he will continue to give 100% just like Tevez did when he wanted out.
Some players like concelo are like a bad apple though and lets it affect his performances.
So imo your right with certain players but somebody like Bernardo does not know how to give less than 100% so I’m comfortable with where he is at.

You did your usual post edit, so on the extra bit, Pep has never kept players who looked to leave but couldn't get the right offer? He hasn't kept Bernardo for two seasons, hasnt kept Garcia for one, Gundogan til the end of his contract, Sterling, Sane etc? All were in discussions with other clubs and looking to leave at some point, all stayed at least a season beyond that. He'll happily keep Walker if Bayern don't offee the right fee or he changes his mind, and I bet he will happily keep Bernardo too. Even if he doesn't sign a new contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.