It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Barella anyone.

I still think Bernardo has the hots for Brokelona..

I mean this might sound really sad but his contract runs out in 2 years.. can anyone realistically see him at City after that?

Our leverage is going to get severely low after this summer so might not be a bad idea to get a midfield replacement in now.. if we can.

Barella or Valverde or both!

Shouldnt regret it, Dortmund was a great move for him. He backed himself and it paid off. The United move however..
Has it paid off, especially when you look at what Phil has won. Yes he got to play week in/out at Dortmund & got the huge payday at the rags, but at 23 his career is possibly over

Has it paid off, especially when you look at what Phil has won. Yes he got to play week in/out at Dortmund & got the huge payday at the rags, but at 23 his career is possibly over
I'd say so for him, his development was on a much quicker curve than it would have been here, thats what he wanted.

I'd say so for him, his development was on a much quicker curve than it would have been here, thats what he wanted.
Think he was tapped up at the time & thats why he was supposedly home sick.
Hes likely to end his career with one Carabao cup, will he regret that when he hangs his boots, where as Phil is highly decorated & apparently heir to KDB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.