It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We’re one player down. There’s ages in the transfer window yet. And all our first team are getting a pre season together for the first time in many many years. We’re going to have the best prepared start to the season in many a year. So if we sign players later in the window, we can intriduce them in gently. I don’t see the problem. Plus mcatee, palmer and bobb getting plenty of minutes off the bench, allowing main players to rest. I don’t see the big panic. As long as Bernardo stays. If others leave they can be replaced as and when

To be honest I assumed he was taking the piss !

Good on you for being patient with him.

Some of the panicking and lip quivering on this thread is quite the spectacle. Been going to City since 1977 and tbh if they never won another game I could live with it now, having seen it all last season. 2022/23 was beyond any fans wildest dreams - I simply refuse to get worked up anymore about players coming in. Pep and I share 33 major pots - he's won 33 and I've won zilch so I'll trust him on this. Trust the blokes in charge that brought you last season and the past 7 years - I'd say they've got a decent handle on how to run a football club.

Hey, Daddy, I want an Oompa Loompa! I want you to get me an Oompa Loompa right away!

giphy.gif

This. And yet, strangely, that doesn't seem to bother many on this forum.
I remember a thread last season asking if we were stronger or weaker and funnily enough loads were saying weaker then as well. Wonder how that ended..
The reason I’m not bothered is because this manager and group of players have my full trust and whatever happens between now and the end of the window, those making the decisions will do so in the belief it is for the best moving forwards.

I think Perone will, not sure he’ll be replaced in the squad though.

I think he will. Not in his position, but as a player in the squad. A bit like the discussions last year, before the club went and signed a 5th CB two days before the end of the window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.