It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think Perone will, not sure he’ll be replaced in the squad though.

I think he will. Not in his position, but as a player in the squad. A bit like the discussions last year, before the club went and signed a 5th CB two days before the end of the window.

Doesn’t look anything like that. Making up facts so you can whinge about your made up world.
Gundogan gone. Mahrez, Walker, Cancelo all likely to go. We bring in only Kovacic.
My guess may not be wrong. It is what is, I'm just stating that it looks like we've been complacent in not forseeimg a few departures and we could end up inadvertently having a weakened squad to start the season with as it stands at the moment.
Surely you would want new players integrated in the pre season games instead of last minute?

Gundogan gone. Mahrez, Walker, Cancelo all likely to go. We bring in only Kovacic.
My guess may not be wrong. It is what is, I'm just stating that it looks like we've been complacent in not forseeimg a few departures and we could end up inadvertently having a weakened squad to start the season with as it stands at the moment.
Surely you would want new players integrated in the pre season games instead of last minute?
Yes because we are obviously run by idiots that will reduce the squad by 3 senior players. Doesn’t matter if they are here for the 3 pre season games or not, we can still put out more or less the same team that clinched the treble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.