It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Why on earth would Laporte go to West Ham.

Well i guess it depends on his desire for regular football now he is entering the latter part of his career.

I think its obvious he would prefer a move back home,but clubs do not appear to be banging his door down.

Well i guess it depends on his desire for regular football now he is entering the latter part of his career.

I think its obvious he would prefer a move back home,but clubs do not appear to be banging his door down.

To play regular football, at his age he wants to be playing but with the fee and wages who can afford him?
Not a chance in hell the desire to play football out weighs spending the end of your career fighting in the bottom half of the table and playing Thursday nights.

He would almost definitely lose his Spain spot as well.

Not a chance in hell the desire to play football out weighs spending the end of your career fighting in the bottom half of the table and playing Thursday nights.

He would almost definitely lose his Spain spot as well.
Villa were in, to me a decent move, they could be very useful this season but he clearly wants to get back to Spain.

He can still work on his positioning during the pre season to make up for the lack of speed. He can improve his mental sharpness as well. If he has a totally shit game vs Bayern and then Atleti Madrid then his chances of really getting back in have gone.

His chances of getting back in to the starting XI in the current preferred system have already gone without lots of injuries. He's not displacing Dias in the centre - he's not as great 1v1 and he doesn't have the pace/1v1 for the wide left CB. If we don't get Gvardiol, then we'll still most likely play in the same set up as last year - where Laporte didn't play and Aké/Akanji were preferred on the left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.