It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Tolmie, if i don't move from the side of the bed, i might miss the birth of my first child. 3 days overdue, some might say as lazy as his dad.
Off topic but I’m sure Ric won’t mind me saying, congratulations and good luck…. Enjoy every moment and take as many photos and videos as you can. They grow far too quickly and go from little twats to a pain in the arse and stress machine! But they are worth it 100% and I’d not change it for the world. I’ve one at 19 who thinks the world will just gift him everything (he’s salt of the earth though), a 5 yr old girl who thinks she’s 21 and the boss of the house (she’s a daddies girl and season ticket holder so she’s good stock) and my 2 year old boy who is in to everything and is attracted to danger! He’s a runner too so has an apple tag permanently attached to him lol.

Off topic but I’m sure Ric won’t mind me saying, congratulations and good luck…. Enjoy every moment and take as many photos and videos as you can. They grow far too quickly and go from little twats to a pain in the arse and stress machine! But they are worth it 100% and I’d not change it for the world. I’ve one at 19 who thinks the world will just gift him everything (he’s salt of the earth though), a 5 yr old girl who thinks she’s 21 and the boss of the house (she’s a daddies girl and season ticket holder so she’s good stock) and my 2 year old boy who is in to everything and is attracted to danger! He’s a runner too so has an apple tag permanently attached to him lol.
I wouldn't worry about going slightly off piste mate, they're talking about Brian Adams and Bon Jovi in the Gvardiol thread!

You've made me smile. I used to think in my early twenties that money and objects are of the most important value. How that has changed, family, love, health, and now this baby. And more to come hopefully. Cannot wait for it.

This and Gvardiol obviously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.