It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

You've made me smile. I used to think in my early twenties that money and objects are of the most important value. How that has changed, family, love, health, and now this baby. And more to come hopefully. Cannot wait for it.

This and Gvardiol obviously.
What’s money? ;) mine are brainwashed, they play in the garden singing Johnny Johnny stones… lol. My youngest boo’s anyone in a Utd shirt, it’s best to start the process as early as possible so they can’t be corrupted by outside forces like grandparents.
Joking aside though, I wish you all the best blue, it’s hard trust me and at times you’ll think what have we created? But keep as calm as you can and enjoy the ride. Also don’t stress about waking them to feed at set times, they don’t like it and they’ll let you know when they want a feed so don’t worry, you’ll get used very quickly to the different types of cry. Sleep when they do! It’s easy to say “I’ll get this done while I can” but use that time to catch up on sleep, trust me you’ll be glad you did!
Anyway I’ll let it get back on topic but again, all the best.

Fcuk me West Ham going for the scums casts offs Maguire and Mctwofooter if they ain’t good enough for them they ain’t good enough for your team!

Better of with Laporte and Ward Prowse than them two donkeys oh Maguire has a court case next February! No club should be touching him with a ten foot barge pole..

Fcuk me West Ham going for the scums casts offs Maguire and Mctwofooter if they ain’t good enough for them they ain’t good enough for your team!

Better of with Laporte and Ward Prowse than them two donkeys oh Maguire has a court case next February! No club should be touching him with a ten foot barge pole..

Always something dodgy when the rags ex managers pay big for their shite players!

What do we think of Kounde? As a Walker replacement, I think he’d fit our system quite easily. A Cancelo-Kounde swap perhaps?

Off topic but I’m sure Ric won’t mind me saying, congratulations and good luck…. Enjoy every moment and take as many photos and videos as you can. They grow far too quickly and go from little twats to a pain in the arse and stress machine! But they are worth it 100% and I’d not change it for the world. I’ve one at 19 who thinks the world will just gift him everything (he’s salt of the earth though), a 5 yr old girl who thinks she’s 21 and the boss of the house (she’s a daddies girl and season ticket holder so she’s good stock) and my 2 year old boy who is in to everything and is attracted to danger! He’s a runner too so has an apple tag permanently attached to him lol.
apt user name Not My Fault a 19 year old and 2 year old ha ha enjoy every minute

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.