It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Dunno mate. I'm still of the view Palmer needs a PL season long loan where he can play without pressure & show what he can do in full meaningful games, & not just 15-20 min cameos in games we're already winning.

When given his chances last season, he mostly failed to impress...

Spot on,another season of that will only regress his development.

He needs football.

I'm starting to think Walker will stay, might get offered a new 1 year deal, Bernardo also will stay. The only ones I can see going now are Laporte and Cancelo, both possibly on loan. Gvardiol the only realistic incoming

I'm starting to think Walker will stay, might get offered a new 1 year deal, Bernardo also will stay. The only ones I can see going now are Laporte and Cancelo, both possibly on loan. Gvardiol the only realistic incoming
He been offered a new deal already according to most.

Don't think a prem side will start him much, Leicester still have PL quality in there in places. Much more likely to nail a place and play more, than fits/starts from a bench if he's lucky.
His teammates would be fine,its the opposition that's the problem

But if thats his only option,then its far better than staying here.

I think he could do a fine job for any of the expected bottom 6.

I've made my views on Lewis known previously. He's a homegrown, Lahm-type star in the making. Get his contract extension signed!

Another I have seriously high hopes for is Perrone. Every time I've seen him, he's impressed me. I'd love to see more of him at City this season. That's how highly I rate him.

Bobb has shown flashes, as has McAtee. Hopefully they'll remain with us this season & be given game time. However based on what I've seen so far, neither are quite ready to step up in a meaningful way.

We desperately need a Mahrez replacement, but whom? \0/

theres lots of options but is difficult to bring one who fits 100%, has champions league experience and is available. But theres names, Barcola, Cherki, Chiesa, Raphinha, Paquetà...

id even venture to say that cancelo can play the position, ive seen him do it before

His teammates would be fine,its the opposition that's the problem

But if thats his only option,then its far better than staying here.

I think he could do a fine job for any of the expected bottom 6.
if he stays here, he's playing PL2 game and may 100 minutes if lucky. Rather see him play a good run of games than none, if hes above championship level he can get his head down and show it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.