It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think players like Perrone, Gomez & Palmer/Bobb are probably being assessed to see if they need loans to develop/are good enough to be squad players.

I don't really want to pile on him but:

Just going by against Bayern.. Perrone, Bobb, McAtee, Rico, Kovacic.. the list of talent we have is incredible.

I just don't think Kalvin is up to the task. Loses the ball too easily.
It could turn out that you are correct in your opinion and turns out to a bad signing. Not going to deny I wasn't really keen on the signing to begin with either. The only good point for me he wasn't that expensive (similar price to Ake). From what I seen before I went out he looked decent.

Last edited:
It could turn out that you are correct in your opinion and turns out to a bad signing. Not going to deny I wasn't really keen on the signing to begin with either. The only good point for me he wasn't that expensive (similar price to Ake). From what I seen before I went out he looked decent.

I just don't see him as a DM. But Pep might slot him at RB as a backup to Walker.. who knows?

Either way he is not bringing negativity into the squad unlike a Mr. Cancelo who I don't see has any future with the team.

I just don't see him as a DM. But Pep might slot him at RB as a backup to Walker.. who knows?

Either way he is not bringing negativity into the squad unlike a Mr. Cancelo who I don't see has any future with the team.
Agreed. It does sound far fetched idea about Phillips and being a converted full back but he does have previous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.